Local Market Specialist (Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Seattle/Portland Metro Areas)
If you are:
- Outgoing / Energetic
- Conscious Consumer
Ruby Rockets is a healthy snack company that is on a mission to get people—especially kids—to eat more fruits and vegetables every day and we want you to share in that mission. We are looking for part-time ambassadors to be the face of our brand at field marketing events in local communities. The goal of each event is to get consumers to try and buy our products by engaging with them and giving out samples—sharing the key benefits of Ruby Rockets products.
About the Job:
This is your opportunity to join a passionate tribe of people that are focused on creating the connection between healthy living and living life to the fullest. Working closely with the Ruby's Naturals sales and marketing team, this candidate will have the opportunity to bring the brand to life in their community through events, influencers, social media, and at point of purchase.
The Local Market Specialist focuses on identifying the communities where Ruby Rockets can be experienced at the right time, the right place, and with the right message. This could be your local Whole Foods store, or through a partnership with a local cycling club or a family event. You might find a community committed to healthy cooking, or a local mom blogger group that hosts fun and flavorful events. No matter where you go, we want to ensure that the Somersaults brand is properly represented in-store and in the community.
- Organization and execution of local community events
- Research appropriate events for Ruby Rockets to demo at
- Coordinate with event lead on scheduling
- Manage logistics of events (i.e. getting to, setting up, breaking down)
- Engage with consumers by handing out product samples, sharing key product benefits and answering questions about Ruby Rockets
- Complete demo reports and communicate consumer feedback
- Maintain inventory of demo kit (i.e. gloves, cups, spoons, etc.)
- An outgoing personality. You will need to start conversations with consumers as they walk by our booth
- Able to engage a crowd and hold everyone’s attention
- Be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time
- Be available on nights and weekends, at least twice a week
- Have a reliable source of transportation
- A penchant for customer service
- Ability to carry heavy materials, including product and tables
- Able to work independently
- Excited about Ruby Rockets products
Pay: Hourly rate starting at $10-15, with incentive based bonuses if metrics are met
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to be a Ruby Rockets Brand Ambassador to email@example.com.