BluePrint Local Market Specialist (New York, Austin, San Francisco/Northern California)
If you are:
BluePrint Organic® is the original cold-pressed juice brand committed to making raw and organic juices that help people live their most vibrant life. Based in Long Island as a part of the Hain Celestial brands family, BluePrint® Organic is distributed Nationally through Whole Foods, an online E-Commerce platform, and at regional markets through distributors like UNFI. The BluePrint® team is committed to creating products made of real fruits and vegetables with adventurous ingredients, creative recipes, and ‘fun’ctionality. If your typical day takes you from power meeting to spin class to happy hour, BluePrint is the place for you.
About the Job:
This is your opportunity to join a passionate tribe of people that are focused on what’s good for you and what’s good at heart. Working closely with the BluePrint sales and marketing team, this candidate will have the opportunity to bring the brand to life in their community through Influencer relationships, events, key account partnerships, and social media. The Local Market Specialist focuses on identifying communities where BluePrint can be experienced at the right time, the right place, and with the right message. This could be your local Whole Foods store, or through a partnership with the hottest new fitness studio. You might find a community committed to healthy cooking, or a local food blogger group that hosts fun and flavorful events. No matter where you go, we want to ensure that the BluePrint Organic® brand is properly represented in-store and in the community.
This Role calls for a:
- Proactive Self-starter
- Enthusiastic Marketer
- Excellent Communicator
- Detailed Project Manager
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Professional Attitude
- Community Guru
What you’ll be doing:
· Identifying and engaging target consumers in your area through events, partnerships, and social media
· Sample BluePrint products at events or with Influencers in media, fitness, arts, fashion, food and tech
· Share promotions or special offers when possible to target a larger audience
· Creating a monthly and quarterly plan to grow exposure and trial for the BluePrint brand
· Represent the BluePrint brand to key retailers through demos, merchandising and in-store promotion
o Make contacts via calls and visits to regional natural, specialty, conventional and convenience food markets each week and build relationships with appropriate managers in the stores
o Work closely with the local broker and distributor reps in each market to ensure excellent market level support
· Put up signage in stores where applicable
· Ensure sales tags are up to drive awareness with store staff
· Assist marketing leadership in assessing trial and awareness opportunities in your market
o Sampling opportunities can include community events, retailer events, influencer and celebrity seeding, media, and strategic venues
· Link National Sales and Marketing initiatives with consumers and retailers in local markets including social media, key account execution, and marketing messaging
· Review activity and results weekly via phone and documented recaps with program manager
· Oversee and manage company resources including sample products, point of sale materials, and event assets
- Complete monthly expense reports
This is a flexible, part-time contract position, at-home based.
The BluePrint Organic® Local Market Specialist is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing and passionate team. If you’re interested in this position, please fill out our short survey below.
Or feel free to send any questions to Blueprint@thebooster.club and we promise to get back to you within a week with the next steps.